Participate in deciding on CIELA’s future for £35 per month
On 1 April, preliminary “Pre-Launch” membership will become available to every qualifying independent agent owner, for £35 per month plus vat, for the 6 month period running up to the planned launch date of 1 October 2017, with no tie-in.
This pre-launch membership will grant members direct access to
- Contribute to the Collective Voice
- Private, member-only discussion forums
- Participation in surveys to establish member wishes
- Selection of priority activities to be carried out
- The right to vote on all decisions affecting CIELA’s future plans
- The right to attend CIELA events and debates
- Marketing material to be used in pitches against Corporate and Call Centre agents
- Advice on how to ensure compliance with all mandatory regulations
Members will choose what they want from CIELA
It is intended that, unless members vote otherwise, prior to full launch in the autumn, no products or services will be offered, and post-launch only those products or services voted for by members will be considered for inclusion in CIELA activities. Any chosen will be subject to the strict rule that they cannot be a product or service which creates a competitive advantage between members.
(For example, the supply of a generic service such as low cost Business Broadband through a third party agreement to use the combined buying power of members would not create a competitive advantage and therefore be permitted, whereas the provision of a product such as virtual tours of properties would be seen to create a competitive advantage and be disallowed.)
To be notified when applications are open, please register at www.ciela.co.uk/register now, and we will keep you informed.
Or Join the CIELA Register free
Free pre-launch inclusion on the CIELA Register for qualifying, law-compliant agents
Any qualifying independent agent will be able to apply to join the “CIELA Register” free of charge, as long as they confirm in their application that they are complying with all current requirements such as membership of a redress scheme, tenancy deposit protection, advertising rules and money-laundering regulations.
During the pre-launch consultation phase, being included on the Register means that agents will:
- be polled on certain matters
- receive exclusive updates on the results of discussions in the Members’ forum, and
- be eligible for inclusion on the Register for publication.
At any stage, should agents on the Register wish to participate in voting on matters affecting CIELA’s future activities, direction and events, they can upgrade to Pre-Launch membership for £35 per month plus vat with no tie-in, and receive the full additional benefits.
The Register will not be published before full launch in the Autumn.